Questions to Consider When Developing Voice Prompts.
Often the first interaction a potential customer has with your company is with an automated phone system. The voice prompts welcoming and guiding the caller often define your company’s brand and set the tone for the customer experience. Given the considerable amount of money spent on IVR and auto attendant systems, we believe that heavy consideration should be paid to the following questions:
- How are voice prompts employed to engage and relate to the user?
- Do the voice prompts project a credible image for your company?
- Does the tone and style reflected in the voice prompts consistently support the company’s brand?
- Are the voice prompts understandable and credible in each language?
Also, when deciding between recording voice prompts with internal resources and employing a professional voiceover firm, consider the following:
- Who will coordinate scripting, translation, and deployment for the ongoing voice prompt maintenance requests?
- Can an untrained resource maintain the same style, pace, intonation, and energy level for each voice prompt throughout the phone system’s life?life?
- What are the chances that an internal resource will be transferred or leave the company?
Marketing Messages will help your organization produce professional voice prompts that help you manage initial and ongoing deployment costs while enhancing your customer’s experience.
Professional Voice Recording for Phone System.
Keep in mind experience, quality, and breadth of service are of the utmost importance when choosing a voice recording company. Look for a company that bundles voice talent, a professional-grade sound studio, and the technical expertise to back it up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our on-site talent and facilities, as well as our full library of royalty-free music and effects that can add liveliness and variety to your customers’ IVR recording experiences.
While some voice over services charge for each individual recording or prompt, we take a more practical approach to pricing. After letting you hear a recorded sample based on the text you provide, we record all the IVR prompts you to need, creating separate files as necessary. We then offer a package price for the entire order.
Better customer experience.
Direct callers to the right employee, department, company info, or voicemail so your customers always find who—or what—they’re looking for.
When customers call, your greeting is their first impression—and auto attendant ensures even the smallest businesses sound like a big company.
When editing and mixing our clients’ projects, WEENstudio exclusively uses Pro Tools, the most advanced and widely used recording platform in the world, so you are guaranteed the highest audio quality.
We are highly sensitive to client requests. Most of our projects are delivered within 24 – 48 hours. Larger projects may take longer, but we are ready to take on any challenge. in a rush?
Quickly find the right voice actor through our deep search function. We have native talents in every language and we cover every style so you’re guaranteed to find the perfect match!
Audio recording, audio editing, video editing, transcription, translation, and subtitling, and just about any post-production service you can think of – we can handle it!
• Any Format – mp3, wav (a-Law, u-Law, PCM), sin, vox, gsm, and all other formats needed • Any Language – we currently voice in over 80 Languages • 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Complete your project on time and on a budget!
Whatever your post-production audio needs are, we’ve got you covered! while we take care of you and your project details.