After Hours Message
The world doesn't stop just because you're office is closed so make sure you have a professional After Hours Message. Let callers know you are a serious about good customer service.
Let callers know that your business is closed but their call is still important. Give them emergency options or a commitment to call them back by leaving a voicemail for an employee or department.
After-Hour OptionsThanks for calling [Company Name]. Our offices are currently closed. Our business hours are from Sunday to Thursday 9 AM to 6 PM UAE Time, and Saturday 9 AM to 12 PM.
- If you would like to leave a message in our general voice mailbox, press 1. A representative will contact you the following business day.
- To reach our company directory, press 2.
- For business hours and directions to our office, press 3.
- You may also email us at [company email].
- For more information about our products and services, please visit us at [website].
- To repeat this message, press the * key.
Pick a language. We provide translation services and professional voice artists who record in most popular languages. Tell us what you need and we will deliver. If we don't already have what you require we will source it for you.
Examples of Voice Mail Greetings/Auto Attendant/IVR Scripts
It’s important to have your voicemail greetings, automated attendant messages & IVR voice prompts sound clear and professional. Recorded business phone greetings or cell phone greetings are often the first contact people have with you or your company, so you need to make a good impression. Professional phone recordings help make you and your company sound credible and can dramatically enhance your image.
Feel free to give a call and ask about our services! We can help you with your scripts and professionally record all of your business phone voicemail greetings, cell phone greetings, IVR voice prompts, auto attendant messages and On-Hold messages.
Welcome Message Sample Recording
On-Hold Message Sample Recording
After Office Message Sample Recording